About Me

I am creating my first blog to learn about the advantages of communicating in this way. I like books, films, tennis, skiing and travelling and have spent a lot of my life living overseas. I have arrived in Australia fairly recently and have a big country to explore!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Week #3 Flickr Helmets in Hanoi



Helmets come in all colours and sizes in Hanoi and at last , (since Dec.07) it is now compulsory to wear them on motobikes. Hopefully the huge number of fatalities will now be reduced. Previously most Vietnamese , including all the young ladies, did not wear helmets for reasons of vanity and objections to discomfort in the heat!

I had some frustrations with uploading from Flickr but got there in the end after tips from Fritha and Helen about opening a Flickr account and linking it to my blog.


No comments: