About Me

I am creating my first blog to learn about the advantages of communicating in this way. I like books, films, tennis, skiing and travelling and have spent a lot of my life living overseas. I have arrived in Australia fairly recently and have a big country to explore!

Friday, September 12, 2008

Week # 6 Video Online

I enjoyed looking at the video clips and can see the attraction of using video to make presentations on exhibitions, orientation tours, book reviews, interviews and to capture special events at the library. We are now living in a very visually orientated environment and this medium really appeals to young poeple who like to share their experiences. Embedded video can make web pages more appealing, and be a good showcasing tool for the library. It is better and more informative, than having to wade through a lot of text giving similar information. A video is probably far more effective than a thousand words!

I am embedding a video clip of Paul Newman, one of my favourite actors who has just died aged 83.
















Remembering Paul Newman 1925-2008

No comments: